Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spring's in Bloom

Since the first flowers of spring started to bloom, my friend Isabel Williams has been in love with purple flowers. Amazingly, a beautiful field of purple flowers appeared near her home and we were more than happy to take advantage of it. So we spent the day shopping, eating burgers, and waiting for the lighting to be just right until we all made our way out to the field and let our kids play in the flowers. Max and I always have the best time with the Williams girls, and this day was no exception. Thank you Isabel! Check out some of Isabel's photography at www.lifeofthewilliams.blogspot.com





1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah! I had no idea you had a blog until I saw you on my photography blog. How cool. Yay, now I can keep up with you and your super adorable Max!

    See you soon :D

    ReplyDelete