Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween Potluck

This has to be my favorite playgroup of the whole year! Great food, more sweets than even I can handle, adorable kiddos dressed up in awesome costumes, and an amazing group of people to share the day with. I think my favorite part of the day was actually on the way there. Max says, "I want to show Conner my hat!" I say, "I'm sure Conner would love to see your hat." He asks me if Conner is dressing up like Lightening McQueen too and I tell him that I'm pretty sure he will be the only Lightening McQueen there. Totally hilarious because I was wrong!! Conner really did dress up as Lightening McQueen too and wanted to race Max because, well, what else would two race cars do? Max was so excited to celebrate Halloween with his friends and today's potluck definitely lived up to his high expectation. On the way home I asked him what his favorite part of today was and he said, "Playing with my friends." Me too kid!










No comments:

Post a Comment