Friday, October 7, 2011

Little Miss Mia

Some of my favorite childhood memories are spent with Miss Mia's mommy, Manda. Watching Full House on TGIF, rollerskating rinks, listening to KIIS, chocolate muffins, relaxing in the spa in the pouring down rain... the list goes on and on. She always has been and always will be one of the nicest people I know and it's always fun hanging out with her. Seeing her as Mom to this adorable little girl is just another wonderful memory I can add to my list, a list I hope will continue growing throughout the years.

Max is so in love with Miss Mia, he kept referring to her as "my baby". Either that or baby Manda. Haha! Close enough kiddo! While Manda and Mia were visiting, Max had to take his nap, and by the time he woke up they were already gone. His poor little face when he woke up and discovered his baby was gone, it broke my heart. We can't wait until we get another chance to visit with them again!

How could I resist taking some pictures of this adorable pair? Mia is such a pleasure to be around and is always so happy... just like her mommy! Here are a few pictures I took from yesterday. Enjoy!









1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for these photos - this mommy will cherish them forever! I love walking down memory lane with you too. Can't believe we've known each other for that long! xxoo

    ReplyDelete